P series circular connectors are used extensively in line connections between electrical equipment, various instruments and meters. These connectors have the features of small volume, light weight, convenient application, high durability of plugging and unplugging, threaded coupling, good sealing performance, high conductivity and high dielectric strength. They are made according to the standard SJ/T10496. They are for military and industrial applications.
P 20 J 3 M P J
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1. Name of series: P series circular connectors
2. Shell size: 16, 20, 28, 32, 40, 48, 55, 60
3. Type of contacts: J-Pin, K-Socket
4. Sign of contacts: Numbers
5. Type: Without mark-plug, A-normal receptacle, M-sealed receptacle
6. P-shield shell, Q-normal shell, R-angled shield shell, S-normal angled shell, the receptacle without shell: Without mark.
7. J-Au plated, without J: Ag plated
|Environment||Voltage proof||Insulation resistance|
|High temperature||1000V||≥ 500MΩ|